Friday, January 29, 2021

Multicultural Children's Book Day 2021


 

USE Hashtag #ReadYourWorld

Diversity in children’s literature has been a topic of concern to movements like We Need Diverse Books and Multicultural Children’s Book DayAuthors, illustrators, educators and bloggers have been an important element to make sure children have access to books that celebrate diversity. Feature characters from diverse cultures, countries and race are an important building block of the learning process in classroom and at home. It is fundamental to teach students from early age that different does not mean to be wrong.

When I was a child,  I always dreamed of traveling around the world , visiting different places, meeting people with different languages, and tasting delicious foods from around the world... I perfect dream that I made it reality over the years.

I’m pleased to be part of MCBD since June 2015 not only as an author, but also as a Reviewer to Multicultural Children’s Book Day. This event has helped me promote my books, increase followers in my social media, and meet authors from around the world.

As a Book Reviewer, I've received, free of cost, books to review and donate to my local school library or classroom teacher who requests books for students. The reviews will be added to the Massive Review Linky on the date of the event. 
My reviews and activities will be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and my BLOG LuzDelMes

VISIT MY BLOG REVIEWS 2021👉

1. Book Review and Activity of Karl Beckstrand's Books

2Book review and activity of "El niño y la Luna" by Jorge Luis Seco : http://luzdelmes.blogspot.com/2021/01/book-review-and-activity-of-el-nino-y.html


Maritza M. Mejia
As a Board of Advisor I invite you to join the adventure Visithttp://multiculturalchildrensbookday.com/ 

Big Giant Linky:

Use hashtag:  #ReadYourWorld 




Poemas y Reflexiones: www.luzdelmes.com
ACTIVIDADES GRATIS EN: www.luzdelmes.com

Maritza Martínez Mejía
Mother, Author, Educator and Translator
Member: FWA, SFWA, SCBWI, Board of Advisors MCBD, Delegado ANLMI
FREE Reading Activities visit: www.luzdelmes.com
Received Crystal Apple, VCB Poetry, Latino Book Awards, Author’s Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits!