Wednesday, June 24, 2015

2015 Christian Poetry Winner

2015 CHRISTIAN POETRY WINNER

Poems, Thoughts and More
by Maritza Martinez Mejia
Book ISBN: 978-0990904045

See Maritza Martinez Mejia’s Acceptance Speech:





Maritza Martinez Mejia’s Acceptance Speech 

I am honored in accepting the 2015 CHRISTIAN POETRY AWARD for my first Bilingual Poetry book “Poems, Thoughts and More: Poemas, Pensamientos y Algo Más.”I have to recognize the excellent work of my editor, Diane DesRochers and my publisher, Walter Bodie who did a great job on putting together old photos from my trip to Greece to design the covers. Poetry is the voice of nature and a written form to celebrate life.

Sincere thanks to VCBA for their time and  dedication to Christian Literature. 
Blessings!



1 comment:

  1. I'm honored to receive Virtue Christian Book Award Poetry 2015. Thank you for your votes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits!