Saturday, January 2, 2021

Planning a New Year

 I believe goals for the New Year need to be based on achievements rather than failures.  How is  your planning doing so far?

For me, New Year’s Writings start in June, but the planning during December after a reflection where I thank + analyze + project= New Year. 

Usually I create a Wheel with the Surprises, Successes, Challenges and Learnings of the previous year. This idea is based on the 12 days of Christmas for Writers created by Julie Foster Hedlund. 

12 Days of Christmas Wheel 

I live in Florida where the afternoons of June and July are too hot with torrential rains, so I write, write and write during Summer time. First, I plan, prepare and project my articles. Second, I outline a new book. Third, I read and promote other authors. 

Step by step I can reach far,  this s my motto. What is yours?

I am blessed to have the opportunity to publish my articles on the online Southern Writers Magazine , a national magazine for authors and readers, where Susan Reichert is the co-publisher and Editor-in-Chief and the author of Storms in Life. She has numerous magazine articles, in 7 anthology books, speaker at writing conferences, libraries and teaches writing classes. 

Thank you Susan Reichert for the opportunity to publish: 
                                             

The Year of Perfect Vision: 2020

Monday, January 27, 2020

10 Reasons to go to a Writer’s Conference           Monday, June 4, 2019

Marketing Plan Strategies 

Monday, April 2, 2018

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Plan Your Writing Ideas for 2017

Monday, February 20, 2017

Friday, March 25, 2016

Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Monday, July 6, 2015
Friday, August 2, 2013


Poemas y Reflexiones: www.luzdelmes.com
ACTIVIDADES GRATIS EN: www.luzdelmes.com

Maritza M. Mejia writes to inspire others to be their best selves.

Website: www.luzdelmes.com 

Member: ANLMI, FWA, SFWA, Delegada ANLMI

Awards: Crystal Apple 2006, VCB Poetry 2015, Latino Book Awards 2016, Author’s Talk Book Show 2017- American Eagle2020 -Social Media: @luzdelmes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits!