Sunday, May 1, 2016

NaPoWriMo 2016

In honor of National Poetry Month I participated in NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month.)

This is an annual project in which participating poets attempt to write a poem a day for the month of April. This website is owned and operated by Maureen Thorson, a poet living in Washington, DC. Inspired by NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, she started to write a poem a day in her blog on April 2003. When other people started writing poems for April, Maureen decided to launch an independent website for the project.

I am honored to be a NaPoWriMo Participant 2016. 

Visit the site to find my Blog and 30 poems:

Thank you all who follow my poems, 
comment or like on my social media.


The WINNER of a

Award-winning VCBA Poetry 2015

IS....



Agatha Rodi from Greece

CONGRATULATIONS!!!



For More Poems, Visit: www.luzdelmes.com

1 comment:

  1. EASY!Give me a comment and enter the drawing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits!