Tuesday, December 28, 2021

For it is in giving that we receive...


My daughter gave me this lovely Tea Pot for Christmas and I gave her lovely cups designed by Analy Silva Morales. I had a refreshing feeling observing the tea flower bloom that I wrote a comment on Instagram and a review on Facebook. 

One of my favorite quotes by Saint Francis of Assisi, Catholic Saint and Founder of the Franiscan Order is, "For it is in giving that we receive. ”  How true it is!

The company contacted me and look what I received!
Thank you so much Teabloom🌷
Contact them at: http://www.teabloom.com/

                                             #LuzDelMes 🌠

ACTIVIDADES GRATIS EN: www.luzdelmes.com

Maritza Martínez Mejía

Mother, Author, Educator, Translator and Publisher
Member: FWA, MCBD Board of AdvisorsANLMI Delegate
International Read to Me! Day Ambassador.
Received Crystal Apple Award, VCB Poetry Award, Latino Book Awards 2016 & Author’s Talk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits!