I am excited to be accepted to participate in the Poetry Marathon 2022. The event takes place on June 25 at 9:00 a.m. to June 26 at 9:00 a.m. YES! The complete poetry challenge consists on writing 24 poems in 24 hours and the half-marathon on writing 12 poems in 12 hours. Every hour, you receive a prompt with images or even music to inspire you to write your poem.
How is the preparation?...
Based on my experience, this is how I prepare for a Poetry Marathon:
1. Set up Poetry Marathon Website
in advance - Be familiar how to post in it.
2. Sleep well the night before.
3. Join and follow Facebook Group Posts, days in advance.
4. Check Prompt every hour and create my poem to post in the timeframe of the hour.
5. Write poem on a word document before publish it to the website.
6. Read and comment other's poems.
7. I don’t edit until the Marathon is completed. Best of all, It is to HAVE FUN!
Prepare an easy meal, drink herbal tea, do yoga, listen to music, do small shores at home, and the most important, don't forget to check the prompts each hour.
At the end of this experience you will be proud to receive a lovely certificate.
ACTIVIDADES GRATIS EN: www.luzdelmes.com
Maritza Martínez Mejía
Mother, Author, Educator, Translator and Publisher