Read Across America is a reading awareness program created to encourage children to celebrate reading on March 2nd in memory of Dr. Seuss’s Birthday.
Create a Classroom Library
2. Talk about the stories with your child.
3. Don't ask questions. Make it a fun day.
1. Plan with the librarian for a special activity.
2. Have a Read Aloud time.
3. Give a small prize, like a sticker or pencil, after reading.
Make Green Eggs and Ham
1. Read Green Eggs and Ham.
2. Plan with the Cafeteria to have Green Eggs and Ham.
3. Bring or make Green Eggs and Ham in the classroom if possible.
FREE Activities with Dr. Seuss Books
Download activities: http://www.weareteachers.com/blogs/post/2016/02/24/7-dr.-seuss-books-and-activities-for-read-across-america-day
More Read Across America Activities
For More Activities Visit:
Maritza Martinez Mejia Social Media:
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/MaritzaMartinezMejia