Easter egg hunts and bunnies activities are fun to celebrate, but the real reason of Easter is the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Let’s focus on the symbols of the celebration from Palm Sunday, Easter Sunday and Mercy Sunday to create this simple activity: Use any pot and add:
1. Use a branch from Palm Sunday to create a Cross.
- Read Palm Sunday - Mark 11:1-10
2. Half plastic egg to represent the empty tomb.
- Read The Resurrection - Luke 24: 1-11
3. Other half of plastic egg to paste a Divine Mercy image.
– Read Jesus side is Pierced – John 19: 31-37
Have a blessed Mercy Sunday!