Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Writing Goals based on achievements

I believe goals for the New Year need to be based on achievements rather than failures.  June is here, How is  your planning doing so far?


For me, New Year’s Writings start in June. I live in Florida where the afternoons are too hot and it has torrential rains, so I write, write and write. First, I plan, prepare and project my articles. Second, I outline a new book. Third, I read and promote other authors.  Step by step you can reach far, it is my motto. What is yours?

I am blessed to have the opportunity to publish my articles on the online Southern Writers Magazine , a national magazine for authors and readers, where Susan Reichert is the co-publisher and Editor-in-Chief and the author of Storms in Life. She has numerous magazine articles, in 7 anthology books, speaker at writing conferences, libraries and teaches writing classes. 

Thank you Susan Reichert for the opportunity to publish: 
                                               

   10 Reasons to go to a Writer’s Conference

                                                                        Monday, June 4, 2018

                                         Marketing Plan Strategies


Monday, April 2, 2018

                                              Writing Goals for 2018

                                                                    Monday, January 22, 2018


Wednesday, November 1, 2017

                              Plan Your Writing Ideas for 2017

Monday, February 20, 2017

Friday, March 25, 2016

Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Monday, July 6, 2015
Friday, August 2, 2013


Maritza Martínez Mejía
Mother, Educator, Bilingual Author and Translator
Recipient of the Crystal Apple Award 2006, VCB Poetry Winner 2015, Author’s Talk Book Award 2016, The Latino Book Awards 2016 and Author’s Talk Book Show 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits!