Sunday, January 8, 2017

Cheers! - ¡Salud!

Three years writing poems with Poetry Groups on Facebook helped me master Haikus, Tankas, Limericks, Cinquains and Sonnets. I put together the best poetry to create “Poems, Thoughts and More.” It contains bilingual poems, flash fiction and travel anecdotes.

I'm honored to received Virtue Christian Poetry Award. 

This trophy is for all of you that follow my 
poems and believe in my work. 

Daily work paid off!


Cheers! Thank you for your support.



Tres años escribiendo poemas con grupos de poesía en Facebook me ayudó a  perfeccionar Haikus, Tankas, Limericks, Cinquains y Sonetos. Recopilé la mejor poesía para crear "Poemas, Pensamientos y Algo más." Contiene poemas bilingües, ficción corta y anécdotas de mis viajes. 

Es un honor recibir el Galardón de VCBA

Este trofeo es para todos los que siguen mis poemas y creen en mi trabajo. 

¡El esfuerzo diario dio frutos!    



                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits!