Saturday, March 3, 2018

Annual Challenge ReFoReMo


Since 2017, I joined The ReFoReMo Challenge 
(Reading for Research Month Challenge).

This event was developed to help picture book writers reform writing by reading and researching mentor texts. 

This Facebook community is an extension of ReFoReMo. The purpose of this group is to discuss, inquire, and rely on one another and stellar picture books that exhibit great writing and illustration. 

Founded by:
Carrie Charley Brown-Founder & Co. Coordinator

Kirsti Call - Co-Coordinator


As a reader, the ReFoReMo Reading List  2017 grabbed my attention and for that reason, I joined the challenge. As a writer, the readings and bloggers had helped me focus to improve my own stories.

My  First Books to read

More info. http://www.reforemo.com

Thank you ReFoReMo family!

Maritza Martínez Mejía
Mother, Educator, Bilingual Author and Translator
Recipient of the Crystal Apple Award 2006, VCB Poetry Winner 2015, Author’s Talk Book Award 2016, The Latino Book Awards 2016 and Author’s Talk Book Show 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits!