Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Poems, Thoughts and More received VCBA

Poems, Thoughts and More by Maritza M. Mejia received VCBA 

Book ISBN: 978-0990904045
FREE Poetry activities visit:
www.luzdelmes.com




Maritza Martinez Mejia’s Acceptance Speech 

I am honored in accepting the 2015 CHRISTIAN POETRY AWARD for my first Bilingual Poetry book “Poems, Thoughts and More: Poemas, Pensamientos y Algo Más.”I have to recognize the excellent work of my editor, Diane DesRochers and my publisher, Walter Bodie who did a great job on putting together old photos from my trip to Greece to design the covers. Poetry is the voice of nature and a written form to celebrate life.

Sincere thanks to VCBA for their time and  dedication to Christian Literature. 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits!