Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Focus Word 2018 Palabra de Enfoque

January, it is usually a month to make resolutions, sometimes didn’t pass the end of the month, Am I right? Instead, I prefer to mark intentions in my life and values on my writings.

I focus myself to write about ONE VIRTUE each year. I know, it sounds like preaching, but it is not the idea. I use that word not only as my FOCUS word to write about, but to improve my life. I write to inspire others to be good!

For the last ten years, the elements of values in my books are: Faith, Hope, Humility, Tolerance, Acceptance, Gratitude, and Respect. This year my ONE VALUE is Perseverance.

I invite you to think on ONE value you want to add to your life. It's not difficult! Let’s start with one step at a time. What is the VALUE you want to add to your life? ...

Think on your FOCUS Word!

One reader and virtual friend wrote this quote about my books: “Let Maritza Martinez Mejia’s books allow you to be thankful with Grandma's Treasure, learn acceptance with Vanilla and Chocolate/Vainilla y Chocolate, know humility with Hazel Eyes, and be delighted with Poems, Thoughts and More.”
 ~Lisa Waters~ 



Enero es generalmente un mes para las resoluciones, a veces no pasa el final del mes, ¿Estoy en lo cierto? Yo prefiero poner intenciones a mi vida y agregar virtudes en mis escritos.

Anualmente me enfoco en escribir sobre UNA VIRTUD. Lo sé, suena como una predica, pero no es la idea. Utilizo esa palabra no sólo como mi palabra de ENFOQUE para escribir, sino para mejorar mi vida. ¡Escribo para inspirar a otros a ser mejor!

Durante los últimos diez años, los elementos de valores que se encuentran en mis libros son: fe, esperanza, humildad, tolerancia, aceptación, agradecimiento y respeto. Este año mi VALOR es Perseverancia. 

Te invito a pensar en UN Valor que deseas añadir a tu vida. ¡No es difícil! 
Vamos a empezar con un paso a la vez. ¿Cuál es el VALOR que deseas agregar a tu vida?
¡Piensa en tu Palabra de ENFOQUE!

Libros disponibles en: http://www.amazon.com/Maritza-Martinez-Mejia/e/B009DKDXFW/
Maritza Martínez Mejía
FREE Reading Activities from Lesson for Living
Mother, Educator, Bilingual Author and Translator
Recipient of the Crystal Apple Award 2006, VCB Poetry Winner 2015, Author’s Talk Book Award 2016, The Latino Book Awards 2016 and Author’s Talk Book Show 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits!