Read Aloud America is a non-profit organization
that promotes literacy, encourages a love of reading
and increases children's prospects for success.
Founded in Hawaii in 1995 by Jed Gaines.
Read Aloud Tips
Find Author's Purpose:
More activities visit:
Build a Home / Classroom Library
1. Find inexpressive books in Garage Sales.
2. Visit Book drives at your local church or school.
3. Find FREE Diversity Books at Multicultural Children's Book Day Event.
4. Participate on Social Media Parties and Giveaways for FREE books.
5. Follow your favorite author page for FREE books or activities.
My 12 new books courtesy of:
For FREE Books Visit: http://multiculturalchildrensbookday.com/our-programs/
For EVENTS & FREE Books Visit: https://www.facebook.com/barefootbooks/
FREE Books with Pinterest Party Visit:
Author Maritza Martinez Mejia Social Media:
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/MaritzaMartinezMejia