Thursday, November 26, 2020

Hazel Eyes: Sunshine Rodgers Book of the Month



 

Hazel Eyes Sunshine Rodgers Book of the Month  Please visit: http://sunshinerodgersblog.simplesite.com/442127212

 "Hazel Eyes" takes the reader on a journey to discover spiritual experiences of faith and perseverance. An inspirational memoir for teenagers and adults.

Genre: Nonfiction - Number of pages: 130

 "The reason I wrote this book was to take the reader on a journey to view my personal life and to reveal my experience of faith. This memoir connects each chapter with common stories and supernatural events that I experienced from childhood through adulthood. The topics I included range from my doubts and questions as a teenager, my studies, travels, engagement, motherhood, parenting skills, aging, and dying matters."    - Author Maritza Mejia -

What others are saying about "Hazel Eyes":

"Maritza M. Mejia, author of "Hazel Eyes", truly has an art to convey well her experiences in this memoir. It will probably be the most unique book you'll ever read. It covers her early childhood, living life in Colombia, her older years studying, and living abroad, and takes you right through her adulthood, coming to live in America. This book is interesting and one you'll look back upon and recall Mrs. Mejia's simple, yet meaningful tales!"    - Author Lisa Waters

"Through the eyes of the author we take a journey through her own spiritual awakening. Most of us have had some sort of awakening at a point in our life and I found it extremely interesting to compare the author's experiences with my own. Though our backgrounds are very different, there are so many feelings and insights that we have in common, many common beliefs! This book will help you recall many precious things that our busy days sometimes make us forget. I highly recommend this book!!" – MaryAnn -

Prayer for Maritza by Sunshine

God, I lift up Maritza to you tonight.

I pray that other people will read my blog post featuring "Hazel Eyes"
and will want to purchase the book! I pray for greater exposure for
Maritza and her books. I pray for a large amount of sales for her
books and more positive reviews from readers.

I pray God that you will use this featured blog post to reach others
who can connect with this author as well as generate interest for her books. I pray God that you will elevate Maritza's author career to a new level; promote her Lord. I pray for blessings and favor over Maritza. I pray her books will inspire others to live their best
lives.

I pray Lord that you will give Maritza more ideas for future books. I
pray that more divine doors and divine connections will open for
Maritza. I pray things will work out in her favor.

I pray for health and safety over Maritza and her family. I pray Lord
that you will keep them safe from this Pandemic. I pray Lord that you
will move in Maritza's life right now and answer her personal prayers.

I pray all of this in the name of Jesus Christ!

Be blessed!

Sunshine Rodgers

 To purchase "Hazel Eyes" visit: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FRHFTQ1

  Maritza M. Mejia writes to inspire others to be their best selves.

Website: www.luzdelmes.com 

Member: ANLMI, FWA, SFWA, Delegada ANLMI

Awards: Crystal Apple 2006, VCB Poetry 2015, Latino Book Awards 2016, Author’s Talk Book Show 2017- American Eagle2020 -Social Media: @luzdelmes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits!