Friday, October 21, 2016

My Colombian Hauls


During AZ Libris Show Cultural Event in Cartagena - Colombia, I had the honor to wear handmade jewels created by Adis Angulo and Lina Angel:

Acqua: Murano and Lace
White: Pearls & Murano
Brown: Venturina (lluvia de oro)
Green: Murano & fosil



Thank you Adis Angulo and Lina Angel!
I love my Colombian Hauls made with seeds, chaquiras and recycle materials by creative women from the Caribbean Zone.
Thank you Mariela Arango for these Jewels for my next classroom visits.

For Miami Book Fair 2016:
Jewels by Adis Angulo
Bells by Fidelia Jaramillo - Valina Leather


Ladies, I love my Colombian Hauls!

  If you are in the area, visit Entre Líneas​  Boot: Session E on 3er Street to buy my memoir: 

Books Available Online: http://www.luzdelmes.com/ldm.php?ldm=books

Would you like to know what is my next 

Jewelry Haul and Event 2017?...

 "Presenting Ojos Avellana"
with these lovely jewels.

More details at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits!