Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Gardening Project to Celebrate Life

Plan Sunflowers or any plant this year!

Life could be like a gardening project. Plant a seed, nourish, care and follow up the progress for a successful garden. Next time you venture in a project look at life as a farming job.

I began 2016 with a goal to have my own herb garden to use fresh basil, oregano, parsley and tomatoes on my recipes. I planted sunflower to give color to my yard. It was a lovely project, but when the winter came, it was a disaster. It's hard to keep plans protected from the frozen nights. We all have winter days, but spring comes and brights our days. 
Gardening project
1.  Soak Sunflower seeds into water overnight.
2.  Poke holes on each cup.







3.  Add soil to each cup.  
 4.  Place  seeds in each cup.






                                        
5.  Add water to each cup.  
 6.  Place cup next to a window for sun.




                    Six months later, the sunflower seed died. I had a good progress with my herb garden until winter 2016 came; one frozen night, my plants got ruined.

Life is full of surprise like planting a garden!

My 2017 gardening project is to plan some trees with my family. Here we are!
 Planting  Trees 
Prepare the area, add water, and fertilizer
Dig hole, clean area, add good soil
Place tree into the hole, add water, cover with more soil
Let's wait for the results...I'll keep you up to date.
Poems and reflections on: www.luzdelmes.com
Celebrate Life!
















                                   







1 comment:

  1. Share with me your gardening experience. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits!